Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bargainista Destination: Tacloban City

Yesterday was a break for me and my workmates so we decided to hitch a ride with our boss to Tacloban where we spent the whole day. It was my first time in this city, well, technically not, since the plane landed in Tacloban from Manila, but we made it directly to our destination (read: work) so I never got the chance to see the city.
We arrived lunchtime and had our fill in Ocho Seafood Restaurant. The food was superb and at reasonable price (and the boss paid, yey!).
After lunch we headed to do our shopping. The whole afternoon is an all-devoted-time for shopping alone.
First stop: Robinson’s Department Store. I was less excited to go to the mall yesterday because I wanted to check the local bargain outlets, ukay-ukay, go bargain hunting! But hey hey hey, I actually bought a nice pair of pants that’s on sale. Woohoo! So I actually had a bargain. It was good then that we decided to go to Rob. And did I say “less excited”? Haha.
Second stop: Gaisano. I am excited to go because I have lots of really good finds from Gaisano when I was in Roxas City and Kalibo. And the price is really unbelievable. Not letting me down, I found two items to add on my collection and this beautiful dress.
Dress with peplum skirt  Beautiful fabric
Beautiful fabric



I am really in love with this dress and can’t wait to wear it soon. And my most favorite part? It is below 500. Love it (ulet?).
How about you? What’s your latest bargainista find?
Feel free to share it here. I would love to hear from all you bargainistas out there.

Red heartthe pinay bargainista


PS: I almost forgot, I also got myself these journals to take note of ideas and plans, and also because yes, I do tend to forget a lot of things so it’s better to write it down, right? It is a must-have at 99 each. And in case you’re wondering why I have two, well, I just can’t decide which one I like better, the left or the right. Also, I thought it will be useful in case I forgot where I’d put the other one. haha.


2106201120641_thumb


Which one do you like better? The left or the right?

No comments:

Post a Comment