Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pleasant Surprise: Black Clutch / Wristlet

Don’t you just love surprises? I went to this local “shopping center” in town yesterday and boy I was blown away, first by the giant electric fan by the entrance and second, by this beautiful black clutch/wristlet.
030320122467030320122474030320122470




The studs caught my eye, it’s leathery and it does not help that it has lots of pockets and card slots. It is just the right to hold my plane ticket and boarding pass on travel. And, when I looked inside one of the pockets look what I found:


030320122477
Aldo? Could it be? Di siguro pero kebs.
Buying it, I said.
I checked for the price pero walang price na nakalagay. But I saw the wallet beside it that looks tacky and plastic but the same size as it is and the price tag is 120. So I thought baka same same lang ang price. Not bad so I decided to go to the cashier and pay. Gulat ko nung sabihin ng cashier na “one-three-one po lahat”. Maygahd! I even asked kung one-three as in one thousand 3 hundred pesos and she said 131 only. HUWAT?! including all the other stuff I bought which is impossible to be just 11 pesos (The kabuki brush was already 70 e)? So I brought out the clutch and asked the girl how much is it. And it is..wait for it..wait for it..(gosh.barney!)…legendary 20.
20. Bente. Manuel L. Quezon.
Say whaaaat!
Yes. Yes it is. Wow. I had the impulse to buy the nude colored one as well but decided out of it in the spirit of pagtitipid. Pamasahe din un. :)
Happiness.
Aldo or not Aldo, I really don’t care. Aldo with it! (nyenyenye..showtime!)

No comments:

Post a Comment