Saturday, March 3, 2012

Toes Socks for my sleep, sugar for my honey…

030320122482-polaEvery one I guess have something weird going on when they sleep: some talk (my mom does, it runs in the family, actually), then walk, others laugh, or fight, or kick or wrestle their bedmates (I swear I got a good dose of kicking and/or wrestling from my ate back in the days) if not the weirdo-circus-contortionist inspired positions while they’re off to dreamland.



As for me, I tend to sort-of  break my neck..bending it in such an angle that almost scared one of my best friend-officemates during a sleepover. SmileAlso, I don’t rest my head on the pillow, I like to put the pillow on the top of my head (just barely touching the top of my head) that it looks like I am pushing the pillow to the headboard with my head. And that doesn’t even include the socks.
Yes. Socks. I do wear socks every night to sleep. I don’t know if it counts for weird (my roommate sure does think so. Winking smile) And it is not for vanity (like sealing moisture after putting lotion on feet. I read that somewhere). It’s more like a “can’t-live-without-thing”, like how, for example, a friend of mine can’t sleep without a mosquitero (kulambo, mosquito net.) at her feet. (She likes feeling the texture of mosquito net at her feet and she can’t explain why either.) Well, as for my case, it’s the socks.
Maybe it’s because I tend to get cold-feet (literally.) That might be the reason. Sleeping without socks to me is like being naked in the middle of Ayala Avenue. Never EVER comfortable. And cold.
All I know is that I love the feeling of some cover for my feet. In fact, pag natutulog and walang socks, kahit paa ko na lang ang magkumot, ok na ako.
Sad pag walang socks, buti na lang I have these cutesies as bedtime buddies.
030320122486
Matagal ko na gusto magkaroon ng socks na may 5 toes. I think they’re super cute.
030320122485
I got these at the general merchandise store/shop downtown. Di ko alam ung tawag sa socks na to until last Thursday, while window shopping nakakita ko ng similar socks na may tag na: toes socks. Bingo! Araw-araw talaga may bago tayong natututunan. Nerd smile
Each costs 55 pesos. I think mahal s’ya at 55 and di pwede tumawad so I only got 1 at one time and 2 the last time. Meron pa naman akong isa (not pictured), the overused one, a foot sock given by my aunt. It is made out of cushion-like material..super comfy kaya overused talaga!
So that’s it for me. How about you? Do you have some sleeping weirdness to share? Or some sleeping buddies you can’t live without other than dear Teddy? Maybe a pillow or blanket you have since childhood that you refuse to send to the laundry at ayaw mo palabhan? Haha. I am dying to hear each and everyone of them. Please feel free to write your thoughts.
“Til next time. On your positions. GO(odnight)!Sleepy smile
Red heartthe pinay bargainista

030320122484
Toe Socks, 55 pesos each. Local store

No comments:

Post a Comment